Do you need expert advice to make your wedding planning experience a breeze? Look no further than the talented wedding coordinators at Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill. With years of experience creating unforgettable weddings, they have shared their top tips for planning a magical celebration with your loved ones. And when it comes to the venue, Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill's stunning location amidst rolling vineyards and gardens is the perfect setting for your special day. The picturesque setting, world-class amenities, and exceptional service make Lancemore Lindenderry the ideal wedding destination.
1. Determine what is most important for you both early on; is it a stunning location for your bridal photos/portraits? Does it have incredible food and wine? Could it be the décor and florals making your guests go "wow" when they arrive? Is it the location, like a country wedding in Victoria? Is it that everyone is up and dancing during the night? Is it that your fur baby can be a part of the ceremony?
BONUS: Making a list of what’s really important to you both for the big day will also help with budgeting during the planning process!
2. Build a trusted team of professional vendors who understand your vision. Hire vendors that know weddings backwards and forwards and resonate with your dream wedding. Knowing you can trust your coordinator, stylist, florist etc, to achieve magic whilst you focus on the fun parts is key.
3. Create a timeline with your venue and vendors for what needs to happen and when. Remember that they do this for a living; let them guide you! Small details, like when is best for your guests’ RSVP to be returned, can be overlooked, so utilise the years of experience surrounding you to ensure no stone is overlooked!
4. Turn wedding planning into “date nights” to remember it’s all FUN – I’ve had plenty of couples that create fun experiences in wedding planning. Do you want to use a “cocktail” for your bonbonnieres? Do a gin tasting and enquire about it! Make a memorable day out of the cake sampling. Buy a few bottles of the wine you’ll be drinking on the big day and open them during your planning night to increase the excitement and refocus on the fun. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming; it’s best to do it together with a bottle of wine.
5. Don’t sweat the small stuff; on your wedding day, all your planning goes into action within your trusted team of vendors – your job is to enjoy yourselves! Whilst it’s easy during the planning to worry about every single detail, such as who sits where and who’s making a speech - what’s most important is that you’re marrying the love of your life surrounded by your nearest and dearest! Nothing beats that.
Photography: Perla Photography
Bride and Groom: Ashlee and Kye